Design Image
Home Image
Emi Hayden Phone Icon 221-1557

Guidance Counselor

Guidance Main Page Image

If you would like to refer your child for counseling, please go to the Forms section and download the referral form. Send me the referral form when completed.



Dial 211

Dial 211 by phone or on the internet for resources such as:

counseling services, find a tutor, senior adult services, volunteer opportunities, substance abuse education, donations, basic needs, temporary shelter, mentor a child, food bank, health resources, and much more.

Design Image